Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stila Backstage Eye Palette


Stila Backstage Eye Palette Here is a review and a look at the newest palette from stila it can be found at ulta and sephora Check me out on My Blog: www.EnStyleZz.comm Twitter www.twitter.EnStyleZz DISCLAIMER I am in no way affiliated with thiscompanies or any other product shown or mentioned threw out my video, all comments and statements are of my own opinions, that is all (you can take them for what they are worth). All products where purchased by me for my own personal use, video was done solely for the enjoyment & educational purposes on YouTube Price is for 6 full size shadows and they are very velvety and pigmented if you know what I mean

Comparison Medela Tubing Pump In Style Cheap Linex Recumbent Exercise Bike Flowering Bonsai Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links